Creatures of comfort
January 6, 2021
+ 6% sales tax
This Package is for those who thoroughly enjoy the area’s stunning cabins and tree houses, for unique, private, and intimate ceremonies and receptions close to, but not in the woods.
``Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground.`` - Darlene Schach
Included in this package:
- 5 hours of Professional Photography to cover what you prioritize, i.e. hiking, the ceremony, formal photos with attending loved ones, romantic/adventure photos, reception coverage, and getting ready. This package also offers plenty of time for a long hike or a scenic drive to iconic locations.
- 250+ images; from a sharable gallery. All viable images deemed worthy of editing (we guarantee between 50-100 images per hour) in multiple edit styles (Full Color and Black + White, more creative edit styles are available at request).
- Ceremony Officiant
- Up to 3 trained hiking guides (your Photographer, Officiant, and Assistant), all certified in CPR and First Aid
- For guest lists of anywhere from 0-50 guests. Max guest count depends on venue/cabin/lodge capacity. If choosing a hiking option, max. guest count is 8-20 guests depending on site.
- 50+ outdoor location options to choose from
- 3 Zoom/Facetime/phone meetings for personal consultations. Unlimited digital consultation and coaching to help plan your big day with your Coordinator/Photographer. (guided hikes for in-person-on-trail coaching and planning prior to ceremony day available for additional cost of $75 per hour)
- Custom Digital Day-of Itinerary to disperse to guests; includes directions and local guides
- Music of your choice played through our portable surround sound system
- Planning guides and “what to expect” guides
- Click on the button below to see our add-on options
- For use of our services at local cabins/tree houses, it must be communicated to the owners/managers of the rental that you will be using our services while you’re staying at their facility. We must be provided with information regarding which cabin/treehouse you are staying in and the owner/manager’s contact info in order to confirm whether or not we can provide our services at their rental space. Event insurance required to be purchased by couple.
These are a few photos to give you an idea of the locations we use for this wedding package. Once you book your wedding through us, we will discuss with you your dream day, in order to pick the perfect destination for you.
Book this Package
We are taking bookings for 2023 and 2024. Please contact us if you have any questions.